Thursday, August 9, 2007

I got MyBook!

My internal harddrive overflows! For about two months now! I simply have to many photos, games, programms and backups from past times... Yeah I know, I shouldn't stick with this old stuff but maybe I'll need it later...
A few days ago I ordered MyBook! Today I got it! The installion was really smooth. The two pages for each supported language in the manual are definitely sufficient. After I connected power and USB cable, the drive was found and identified by Windows. There is already some google software and the manuals saved to the drive. And the thing works pretty quiet, too! I also don't have to care about turning on or off - for this MyBook follows my computer.
Maybe the MyBook is the way out of messiness...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

a friend of mine´s got the same. he´s quite satisfied with it. so, have fun with it.
chilli

Anonymous said...

thanks for the congrats to my 100th post.
chilli

Anonymous said...

MyBook? I'll take an iBook instead.

-JasonJ

Anonymous said...

If I would have the choice it would certainly be the same...

Anonymous said...

My boyfriend was looking at that the other day at Fry's Electronics but he decided to wait on it cause he wants to purchase an RV for our trip to Dark Skies in June. By the way thank you for stopping by my blog XplicitGemini.com, I usually don't get too many visitors but that is my fault cause I don't usually comment on others blogs....tooo busy...lol. I hear though if I comment alot on others blogs that sometimes you can acquire links which will help your page rank go up. So I better get on it then. Anyway yeah my background on my blog is a template but we also played around with the coding and made it the way I wanted it...so it is somewhat customized. Well gotta run...love your blog hun!